Epiphany, another BTS comeback trailer, has reached 100 million views on YouTube and ARMY cannot keep calm. This happened about three years, two months, and four days after the video’s release on August 10, 2018.
If you haven’t already watched this literal ‘Bighit’, watch the video here.
The South Korean boy band’s comeback trailer for “LOVE YOURSELF: Answer,” which features Jin’s solo track “Epiphany,” is doing extremely well on the platform and netizens took to Twitter congratulating him.
Congratulations Jim and #EpiphanyMV100M are among the top trends on Twitter today. Here’s how Twitterati have been wishing the boys and Jin for another victory.
ARMY, known for spreading love and kindness, leaving the world a better place than it was before them, have started making donations to various charities in the name of Jin and the band. One Twitterati shared having donated to ‘Stray Animals of India Foundation’ under Seokjin’s name.
- Sheikh Hasina orders immediate action against those who incited violence using religion
- VHP stages protest in West Bengal, Assam over attacks on minorities in Bangladesh
- Northeast to be developed as India’s bio-economic hub: Jitendra Singh
- Sikkim logs 27 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- IIT-Delhi to offer BTech course in Energy Engineering from 2021 academic session
- Liquor worth Rs 720 crore sold in Bengal during Durga Puja