Epiphany, another BTS comeback trailer, has reached 100 million views on YouTube and ARMY cannot keep calm. This happened about three years, two months, and four days after the video’s release on August 10, 2018.
If you haven’t already watched this literal ‘Bighit’, watch the video here.
The South Korean boy band’s comeback trailer for “LOVE YOURSELF: Answer,” which features Jin’s solo track “Epiphany,” is doing extremely well on the platform and netizens took to Twitter congratulating him.
Congratulations Jim and #EpiphanyMV100M are among the top trends on Twitter today. Here’s how Twitterati have been wishing the boys and Jin for another victory.
ARMY, known for spreading love and kindness, leaving the world a better place than it was before them, have started making donations to various charities in the name of Jin and the band. One Twitterati shared having donated to ‘Stray Animals of India Foundation’ under Seokjin’s name.
- Rang Ghar will be promoted to place it on world tourism map: Assam CM
- Tripura 2023: Left to leave ‘few more’ seats to Congress
- Meghalaya 2023: Cong will win 10 seats in Garo Hills, says Deborah Marak
- Himanta to accompany Tripura CM for filing nomination in Assembly polls
- Tripura 2023: Protests rock BJP as workers quit over denied tickets
- Acts of terrorism under control in Assam: DGP-designate