Indian international cricketer Hardik Himanshu Pandya has turned 28 today. The Baroda player in domestic cricket and Mumbai Indians team player in IPL is an all-rounder who bats right-handed and bowls right-arm fast-medium.
“To the man that personifies the phrase Bohot Hard, Happy Birthday HP!” tweeted Mumbai Indians, followed by another tweet sharing a video of Pandya with his adorable son.
Netizens have taken over social media platforms showering birthday wishes and prayers for the superstar. Here’s how fans are wishing the sportsman on his birthday.
Pandya slammed every ball thrown at him against Chennai Super Kings when playing for MI in his IPL debut in 2015 after which his career took off and his cricket skills were showcased to the world.
- Soccer: Barcelona boots out coach Ronald Koeman
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 28
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 28
- India test-fires Agni-V missile, flexes muscle in front of China
- 57 new bank branches in Assam by March 2022: Union minister
- Bengal logs 976 fresh COVID-19 cases, 15 fatalities