It feels like everything’s been about Squid Game lately. From brands to local businesses, all are trying to cash in on the trend while it lasts and Amul has also jumped on the bandwagon.
Known for its creative advertising, Amul shared a ‘topical’ Squid Game poster featuring the Amul girl in a green and white tracksuit, resembling Seong Gi-hun, raising a buttered toast like an award of sorts.
Next to this character stand two more characters in pink jumpsuits with guns, like the characters in the game from the Netflix series, feared by all.
“Amul Topical: Survival drama TV series gains huge popularity!” said the tweet posted by Amul. The post has close to two thousand likes and close to a hundred retweets.
“Game of Debt?” read the copy at the top of the poster, with a witty “Itsquide nice!” on the side.
Here’s how netizens reacted to this relevant and timely poster.
Later today, after the Squid Game poster, Amul also shared another Topical poster showing Ratan Tata and the Maharaja mascot of Air India on the official announcement of Air India’s return to where it belonged.
- Ad featuring Amir Khan has created unrest among Hindus: BJP leader
- Aparna Sen condemns attack on Durga Puja pandals, temples in Bangladesh
- Democratic, stable Bangladesh will benefit entire region: US diplomat
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for October 21
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for October 21
- APART selects cohort for support to Assam agri enterprises