The most popular K-Pop boy band in the world, BTS will be hosting an offline concert, two years into the COVID-19 pandemic. The ‘BTS Permission to dance on stage‘ will take place in Los Angeles, in the last 2 months of this year.
The BTS offline concert will be held at Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles, USA on November 27, 28, December 1 and 2.
Right after the announcement was made at around 4:31 am, ARMY brought about another massive Twitter storm with the hashtags #PTD_ON_STAGE_LA #OFFLINECONCERT and #ARMYs, which are among the top trends on the platform today.
BTS has officially announced the group’s first in-person concert in about two years. RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook will be holding a “Permission to Dance on Stage – LA” concert tour in California to the delight of many fans.
This concert will be the first time ever for BTS and ARMY to meet face to face since the 2019 BTS‘ Love Yourself World Tour.
ARMY will one again watch their favourite stars – BTS, performing live on stage. With all that excitement in the air, here’s how fans reacted to the announcement on Twitter.
- Maha: Man held for duping shopkeepers by calling in woman’s voice
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel