The most popular K-Pop boy band in the world, BTS will be hosting an offline concert, two years into the COVID-19 pandemic. The ‘BTS Permission to dance on stage‘ will take place in Los Angeles, in the last 2 months of this year.
The BTS offline concert will be held at Sofi Stadium in Los Angeles, USA on November 27, 28, December 1 and 2.
Right after the announcement was made at around 4:31 am, ARMY brought about another massive Twitter storm with the hashtags #PTD_ON_STAGE_LA #OFFLINECONCERT and #ARMYs, which are among the top trends on the platform today.
BTS has officially announced the group’s first in-person concert in about two years. RM, Jin, Suga, J-Hope, Jimin, V and Jungkook will be holding a “Permission to Dance on Stage – LA” concert tour in California to the delight of many fans.
This concert will be the first time ever for BTS and ARMY to meet face to face since the 2019 BTS‘ Love Yourself World Tour.
ARMY will one again watch their favourite stars – BTS, performing live on stage. With all that excitement in the air, here’s how fans reacted to the announcement on Twitter.
- Hornbill Festival 2022: WW-II peace rally, cultural shows, Naga chef, and much more
- Mizoram: Assam man’s body found after 18 days of stone quarry incident
- Tripura CM says he is running short of time to inaugurate new projects
- Satra land encroachment: Commission report shows Barpeta worst affected
- Tripura targets to procure 35,000 MT of paddy in 2022-23: Minister
- NFR cancels trains on Darjeeling Himalayan Railway route. Check details