Over the past one year, Indian Farmers have been protesting against 3 controversial farm laws and despite many meetings, negotiations and interventions, the issue remains unresolved.
Now, the supporters of the farmers are taking to Twitter to appeal to the United Nations for help and to amplify their voice.
This move comes at a time when Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in the US for the QUAD summit and it will be interesting to see what happens next in the farmers’ struggle to get the controversial laws scrapped.
Here are some of the Twitter reactions requesting the UN for support.
- Meghalaya: Govt considering jobs for dependents of Mukroh victims
- Meghalaya: State limping back to normalcy after Mukroh violence, says CM
- Mukroh incident linked to timber smuggling, not border dispute: Special DGP
- Did Dibrugarh Uni try to cover up ragging incident? Police to probe, says Assam CM
- Arunachal bags 14 medals in Wushu Women’s League
- Mizoram: BJP, MNF to form coalition government in MADC