Over the past one year, Indian Farmers have been protesting against 3 controversial farm laws and despite many meetings, negotiations and interventions, the issue remains unresolved.
Now, the supporters of the farmers are taking to Twitter to appeal to the United Nations for help and to amplify their voice.
This move comes at a time when Prime Minister Narendra Modi is in the US for the QUAD summit and it will be interesting to see what happens next in the farmers’ struggle to get the controversial laws scrapped.
Here are some of the Twitter reactions requesting the UN for support.
- Assam: First-ever dog cemetery commissioned in Sonapur
- Witness says NCB official demanded Rs 25 cr from Shah Rukh Khan to release son
- Process of sanctioning new China border battalions for ITBP in final stage: Rai
- NIT Sikkim’s permanent campus to be ready in 3 years: minister
- Elephant dies due to electrocution in Assam
- Sikkim reports 32 new COVID-19 cases, tally rises to 31,900