South Korean boy band BTS recently met with the British band Coldplay in new York and gifted them modernized versions of their traditional dress – hanboks. The groups met ahead of their collaboration My Universe, which will release on September 24 at 1 p.m. KST.
Both artiste groups shared a group picture on their respective social media handles with the BTS members dressed in suits and Coldplay members dressed in the modernized hanboks, which are relatively easier to manage as compared to original Korean hanboks.
Fans went gaga after seeing their group picture and went all out on Twitter. Excited fans cannot wait for the release of their song My Universe.
#ColdplayXBTS #MyUniverse and #ColdplayXBTS are the top trends on Twitter today with over 600K tweets combined.
- Meghalaya by-polls: Independent Esron Marweiñ says farmers his top priority
- NEIPDA calls for 48-hr petrol pump closure in Guwahati
- Flood: Central team visits Assam to assess damages; state seeks funds
- Priyanka Gandhi stopped by UP police from going to Agra, taken to police lines
- Sikkim: Bagdogra-Gangtok helicopter service doubled as NH 10 cut off
- Aryan Khan moves Bombay HC for bail in cruise drugs case