The South Korean boy band BTS is on a roll! The band members met President Moon Jae-in at the Blue House last week for the ceremony, where they were appointed “special Presidential envoy for future generations and culture.”
BTS will be joining United Nations General Assembly today along with the South Korean President.
ARMY is showing love and support for their beloved BTS ahead of the band’s speech and performance at the UN General Assembly in New York today at 9 pm KST.
Fans have taken over Twitter with the hashtag #GotARMYRightBehindYou which is among the top trends on the social media platform today.
BTS made their first UN appearance in 2018. Now three years later they are back to deliver a speech on Sustainable Development Goals (SDG) Moment 2021.
BTS also represented K-Pop on a global stage by becoming the first Korean band to be nominated for a Grammy Award for ruling the Billboard Hot 100 chart with their latest single “Butter”.
- India’s border policy changed for good after Modi became PM: Pema Khandu
- Arunachal CM Khandu lauds Indian Army at India-Tibet border
- India criticises China for new land border law
- Nagaland: Dobashis ask CM to constitute customary courts
- Pegasus snooping row: Press freedom important pillar of democracy, says SC
- Washington orders Chinese phone carrier out of US market