In a bid to re-release her music, Taylor Swift surprised her fans with a new version of her song ‘Wildest Dreams’ after dropping two albums ‘Folklore’ and ‘Evermore’ in 2020.
The song, originally from her 2014, Grammy-winning album ‘1989’, is being re-recorded, announced Swift via a TikTok post.
Swift is re-recording these songs not to make more money but to raise awareness for any future artists to be aware of the contracts they sign.
Producing independent music would allow them to have more power and financial freedom over their own work, Swift believes.
Fans believe that singer sounds much more mature in her re-recorded releases that her previously-released songs.
“Hi! Saw you guys got Wildest Dreams trending on Tiktok, thought you should have my version,” tweeted the star and Swifties on Twitter, lost it!
While some would call this revelation a shocker, Swift is also reportedly re-releasing her first five albums, ‘Taylor Swift’, ‘Fearless’, ‘Speak Now’, ‘Red’ and ‘1989’- for a new sense of ownership of her music.
Swift re-released her album ‘Fearless’ earlier this year and her album ‘Red’ is expected to be out in November.
Fans were waiting for the album’s release in November when Swift suddenly dropped her single ‘Wildest Dreams’, out of nowhere.
Taylor Swift fans reacted to the singer’s tweet with emotional messages. Some even tweaked lyrics of the song to make relatable captions while others shared relatable memes. In no time, Twitter was filled with tiktok clips of the trending song by Swift and memes.
Hear the Taylor version of ‘Wildest Dreams’ here.
- IPL 2021: Commentators’ traditional outfits set off meme-gala
- Islamic State claims mosque bombing in south Afghanistan
- Dravid ‘The Wall’ returns: Team India in best hands say fans
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for October 16
- Shillong Morning Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for October 16
- Manipur woman found dead in Gurgaon under mysterious circumstances