On his 71st birthday, Prime Minister Narendra Modi is being trolled by netizens for a number of reasons but one major issue that they raise is the problem of unemployment in India.
While on one hand, wishes poured in for the leader, on the other, twitterati pointed out everything that has gone wrong in the country, since Modi assumed the Prime Ministerial office.
The trend came after the Congress Party decided to observe Prime Minister Narendra Modi’s birthday as the ‘National Unemployment Day’. Congress party leaders called the BJP’s mass vaccination programme on September 17, mere “headline management”.
Also read: Dalai Lama greets PM Modi on his birthday
#NationalUnemploymentDay is trending on Twitter with over 892K tweets, #राष्ट्रीय_बेरोजगार_दिवस is trending with over 1.2 million tweets. The hashtag #HappyBdayModiji however, is still the top trend in politics.
- ‘I have experienced racism in my life’: UK PM Rishi Sunak
- Meghalaya CM Sangma felicitates athletes, launches sports scholarship
- Manipur: Heroic homecoming for footballer Dangmei Grace at Imphal Airport
- Hornbill Festival 2022: WW-II peace rally, cultural shows, Naga chef, and much more
- Mizoram: Assam man’s body found after 18 days of stone quarry incident
- Tripura CM says he is running short of time to inaugurate new projects