A new trend can be seen picking up on Twitter with netizens sharing what all has changed in their lives. How things were before Instagram came into their lives and after Instagram took over.
While many have gone from enjoying the real life to the Instagram reel life, others poke fun at those evolving with such trends on the social media platform.
From being unemployed to becoming an influencer or from basic backgrounds to fancy aesthetics, Netizens are sharing their most bizarre versions of before and after life on Instagram.
We’ve picked out a collection of the best memes and tweets that are the doing rounds on Twitter today.
- Odisha teacher kidnapping case: Charred body of suspected victim found; key accused held
- Experts explain what is causing heavy rains in Uttarakhand, Kerala
- Sheikh Hasina orders immediate action against those who incited violence using religion
- VHP stages protest in West Bengal, Assam over attacks on minorities in Bangladesh
- Northeast to be developed as India’s bio-economic hub: Jitendra Singh
- Sikkim logs 27 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality