Known to spread positivity, love and harmony through their gift of music, South Korean group BTS is now asking the #YouthToday a question.
“What were the past 2 yrs like for you, and what’s your world like today? Express the precious things that make up your world or show who you are now with an image, an emoji or a word. At the UN, your stories will begin. Sincerely, #BTS #YouthToday #YourStories,” the group tweeted via their official Twitter handle.
As a part of a new project, which seems like a collaboration with United Nations, titled Youth Today, Your Story, BTS are asking young people to share their stories with #YouthToday and #YourStories.
Here’s how Twitterati reacted to their tweet.
Heart warming messages from fans began to flood the micro-blogging platform with over 1.3 million tweets with #YouthToday and #YourStories.
While some shared about their tough experiences, the adorable cult also promised their K-Pop idols to be good persons and we think that makes all the difference!
- Northeast: Share a 2-minute video, show the world you are ‘Fit for Life’
- Assam BJP to enrol 18 lakh members
- PM CARES not government fund; works with transparency: HC told
- Bhabanipur bypoll: Man arrested for spreading communal WhatsApp texts
- Khanapara Morning Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara lottery for September 23
- Assam: 45 high schools upgraded to higher secondary