India’s only gold medalist in athletics Neeraj Chopra made his parents’ ‘small wish’ come true. The 23-year-old Javelin player took both his parents on their first flight ever.
“A small dream of mine came true today as I was able to take my parents on their first flight,” Chopra said in a tweet where he shared pictures of himself and his parents boarding an aiplane.
The grounded athlete’s tweet sharing his little joy, drew comments from fans, followers and well wishers that will melt your heart.
While some were reminded of their first time in an airplane, others said the visuals narrated the story of many middle income families in India, to whom taking a flight, is in fact a big deal.
Neeraj won India a gold in Tokyo in men’s javelin final with a throw of 87.58m.
- Infosys to develop quantum computing capabilities on Amazon Web services
- Elon Musk says Inspiration4 astronauts had toilet trouble in space
- Guwahati: Save Bharalu Mission Group launches campaign to revive the river
- Assam: OTT firm Reeldrama files FIR against piracy of content
- WHO reports global decline in new COVID-19 cases
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 22