More than his films, Ranveer Singh tends to make headlines for his sense of fashion and style. Recently, the actor was spotted at Tollywood actor Ram Charan Teja and Kiara Advani’s new film launch.
All suited up, Ranveer’s ‘Outfit of the Day’ was even more elevated with his double pony-tail hairstyle, which obviously, stole the show.
Although, there were fans who loved the bold new look sported by the star, there were others took a jibe at the trend-setter’s new look.
Brace yourselves, Ranveer Singh memes are coming!
Some twitter users compared Ranveer’s new hairstyle to a Shakti Kapoor’s villain role in the 80’s Bollywood Mithun Starrer Gunda.
Tollywood fans from South India even alleged that the star had copied film maker Uppendra Rao’s hairstyle who is famous for his multiple ponytail look too.
Twitter users commented on pictures from the launch event making fun of what Tollywood film maker Rajamouli must have thought of his hairstyle at the event.
One Twitterati even shared Brahmanandam’s laughing meme saying that his hairstyle resembled ponytails on dolls that children buy from the markets.
- Tripura: Several teachers injured in lathi charge, tear gas shelling
- Fact-check: Explosions in China over coup rumours? Here’s what we found
- How to deal with a heart attack within the ‘golden hour’?
- Khanapara Teer Result today: Winners of Khanapara Teer for September 26
- Shillong Teer Result today: Check winners of Shillong Teer for September 26
- Arunachal Pradesh Governor presents citations to three Army units