More than his films, Ranveer Singh tends to make headlines for his sense of fashion and style. Recently, the actor was spotted at Tollywood actor Ram Charan Teja and Kiara Advani’s new film launch.
All suited up, Ranveer’s ‘Outfit of the Day’ was even more elevated with his double pony-tail hairstyle, which obviously, stole the show.
Although, there were fans who loved the bold new look sported by the star, there were others took a jibe at the trend-setter’s new look.
Brace yourselves, Ranveer Singh memes are coming!
Some twitter users compared Ranveer’s new hairstyle to a Shakti Kapoor’s villain role in the 80’s Bollywood Mithun Starrer Gunda.
Tollywood fans from South India even alleged that the star had copied film maker Uppendra Rao’s hairstyle who is famous for his multiple ponytail look too.
Twitter users commented on pictures from the launch event making fun of what Tollywood film maker Rajamouli must have thought of his hairstyle at the event.
One Twitterati even shared Brahmanandam’s laughing meme saying that his hairstyle resembled ponytails on dolls that children buy from the markets.
- Assam reports 371 new COVID cases, 10 more fatalities
- Nagaland to cover 70pc of targeted families under Ayushman Bharat by March 2022
- PM Modi meets US VP Kamala Harris; discusses bilateral ties, Indo-Pacific
- ‘Mukhosh’: A worthy remake propelled by breakneck pacing, solid acting
- Gunpowder Milkshake: one of the better movies in ‘hitwoman’ genre
- Is the Delta variant of the Coronavirus worse for children?