SOPs have been released to ensure safety of students with measures like staff vaccination and other COVID-19 protocols to be followed within premises.
Attendance has not yet been made mandatory and students may voluntarily attend schools in most states. After resorting to online classes for months, students are divided on going back to the classroom.
While some showed excitement of finally meeting their classmates after a long break, others already seem to be missing attending classes from the comfort of their homes.
Twitterati have been sharing memes with the hashtag #SchoolsReopen on this new development and we’re falling off our seats. Here are some of the most hilarious memes about reopening of schools doing rounds on Twitter:
Schools reopened in Delhi, Rajasthan, Madhya Pradesh, Tamil Nadu, Telangana, Meghalaya and Tripura on September 1. Educational institutions are yet to reopen in other parts of the country.
- How did Meghalaya become an abode of blunders?
- Assam Bhavan to come up in Maha, announces CM Shinde; Sena MP Sanjay Raut says it already exists
- P T Usha throws her hat into IOA ring, to fight for president’s post
- Earth observation satellite in orbit, ISRO terms mission ‘unique’
- Assam lifts travel restrictions to Meghalaya, six days after border violence
- Manipur IRB jawan on Gujarat poll duty shoots dead 2 colleagues