A couple from Chicago, Doug and Dedra Simmons sent $240 bills to guests who had been invited for a wedding but did not show up. The couple also gave them a month’s time to pay back the amount which cost the couple $120 per head for their big celebration at the Royalton Negril Resort & Spa.
He also attached a note with the invoice saying, “This invoice is being sent to you because you confirmed seat(s) at the wedding reception during the Final Headcount. The amount above is the cost of your individual seats. Because you didn’t call or give us proper notice that you wouldn’t be in attendance, this amount is what you owe us for paying for your seat(s) in advance. You can pay via Zelle or PayPal. Please reach out to us and let us know which method of payment works for you. Thank you!”
He took it personally when he had to pay for 4 people and their plus-ones despite having confirmed the same with them at least four times.
- Assam NCC cadet clears SSB, to join IAF as flying officer
- Are you wearing the right mask to prevent contracting Covid-19?
- Manipur tribal leader’s murder: Video shows abduction in police presence; 14 cops suspended
- Arunachal: Single-day recoveries outnumber fresh COVID-19 cases
- BTS and Coldplay release highly-anticipated track ‘My Universe’
- Tripura: Two BSF jawans killed, one injured following scuffle