BTS ARMY in India dedicated a billboard to wish the singer in Mumbai, according to a tweet by @Jungkook_INDIA. Fans rented a bus shelter in Mulund West and embellished it with pictures of the star ahead of his 24th birthday tomorrow.
The board also features QR codes to Jungkook’s hit tracks like Still With You, My Time and Euphoria.
“Jungkook’s birthday project first time in India at Mulund west bus station. Location KALIDAS NATYAGRAH PK ROAD MULUND WEST MUMBAI, Pics taken by me,” tweeted a twitter user from India who goes by the name @taebunnybear.
Indian BTS fans also decided to sponsor three abandoned dogs in India under Jungkook’s name, as a part of their ‘Jungkook Birthday Project’.
“𝗝𝗨𝗡𝗚𝗞𝗢𝗢𝗞 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬 𝗣𝗥𝗢𝗝𝗘𝗖𝗧 Part – 2. In honor of Jungkook’s upcoming birthday, we are sponsored three abondoned dogs in India under Jungkook’s name,” read another tweet by @Jungkook_INDIA
Jungkook also posted a message for fans on Weverse ahead of his birthday, asking fans to write something that they’ve always wanted to say to him.
After this, BTS ARMY went all out on Twitter sharing preparations for the his birthday and wishing the singer. #Junkook was among the top trends with over 1.3 million tweets as of Tuesday morning.
Born on September 1, 1997, Jungkook is the youngest member of the South Korean boy band BTS.
Also Read: https: Filter: Jimin sets new record, BTS ARMY goes gaga on Twitter
- Mizoram consumer affairs minister tests positive for COVID-19
- Protests over landfill site in West Jaintia Hills prompts govt action
- Online portal in employment exchanges among 4 govt initiatives launched by Assam CM
- Facebook puts Instagram for kids on hold after pushback
- Guwahati pedals for change with Mountain Bike race
- Bharat bandh fails to evoke much response in Tripura