BTS ARMY has taken over Twitter today with 3 hashtags as the top trend on the microblogging platform. In yet another stellar feat, Jimin’s single ‘Filter’ topped the iTunes chart.
The trend came after the song achieved its 114th no.1 on iTunes, setting a new record for the most no.1’s for a B-side track in iTunes history. The song has further extended its record as the highest Charting BTS solo song worldwide on iTunes.
Congratulations poured in for the K-Pop star on twitter with fans sharing pictures, video clips, gifs and memes to wish Jimin.
“Jimin once again coming with new records!! CONGRATULATIONS JIMIN FILTER RECORD MAKER,” wrote @iamtatamic on Twitter.
“Congratulations Jimin. Filter is 114 #1 on iTunes worldwide. This extends the record for b-sides in world iTunes history. And Christmas Love has now surpassed 35m streams on SoundCould,” tweeted @bighit_staf.
Jimin’s ‘Filter’ had earlier made history as the first and only Korean soloist to achieve 100M streams on 3 songs on Spotify as the song surpassed 100 Million streams back in November 2020.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry