Pilingkata (Assam-Meghalaya border): The decades-long border row between Assam and Meghalaya seems all set for the final resolution, at least regarding six “relatively less complicated disputed” areas. The talks between Assam and Meghalaya governments have renewed hopes among residents of these areas, and residents of Pilingkata, one such area, feel optimistic. They hope in anticipation that the decades-long uncertainty,......
- Assam: down town University enters Limca Book of Records
- IIT Madras develops portable device to detect milk adulteration
- Xi’s Moscow trip shows peace in Ukraine isn’t China’s main concern
- SC to hear pleas challenging validity of 1991 law on religious places
- UK PM Rishi Sunak launches crackdown on ‘anti-social behaviour’
- Not many players are as hungry to score as I am: Sunil Chhetri