An earthquake measuring 4.0 on the Richter scale hit 10 km from Kokrajhar district of Assam, at 13:13 PM on Monday. The depth of the earthquake was 10 km, according to the National Centre for Seismology.
“Earthquake of Magnitude:4.0, Occurred on 23-08-2021, 13:13:22 IST, Lat: 26.31 & Long: 90.04, Depth: 10 Km ,Location: Kokrajhar, Assam, India”, tweeted NCS.
No major damage was reported at the time of filing this report.
Also Read: Earthquake measuring 4.3 hits Sikkim
- Did a mob storm into CM Biren’s ancestral home?
- Probe initiated into Assam Congress MLA Kamalakhya Dey Purkayastha’s tea garden purchase
- Mizoram: CYMA denounces PM Modi’s Sunday cleanliness drive as disrespectful towards Christians
- Meitei community in Mangalore holds candlelight vigil for 2 deceased students
- UFOs: How NASA plans to get to the bottom of unexplained sightings
- Manipur Superstar Kaiku quits BJP amid state turmoil