Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale is back and this time, shoppers can buy a wide range of smartphones scheduled to launch between September 24 and October 1.
Flipkart has not officially confirmed the dates for the annual sale this year, but the dedicated microsite mentions that consumers will soon be able to purchase latest smartphones by the aforementioned brands.
Realme’s latest Narzo 50 series is all set to launch on September 24, Oppo’s new phone will launch on September 27, Samsung’s upcoming smartphone will launch on September 28, Poco and Vivo will launch their new smartphones on September 30, and Motorola plans to launch its new smartphone on October 1.
Samsung will launch the Galazy M52 5G on September 28.
- NFR assures completion of Dhansiri-Zubza rail line by 2024
- NE is future of sports in India: Arunachal CM Pema Khandu
- 146 participants from 20 countries join Asian Ranger Forum in Guwahati
- After pineapple, Tripura eyes GI tags for shidol, orange, scented lemon
- In a first, Kyrgyzstan wrestler wins Hornbill Naga wrestling C’ship
- Germany sees Nagaland as a destination for experiential tourism