Flipkart’s Big Billion Days Sale is back and this time, shoppers can buy a wide range of smartphones scheduled to launch between September 24 and October 1.
Flipkart has not officially confirmed the dates for the annual sale this year, but the dedicated microsite mentions that consumers will soon be able to purchase latest smartphones by the aforementioned brands.
Realme’s latest Narzo 50 series is all set to launch on September 24, Oppo’s new phone will launch on September 27, Samsung’s upcoming smartphone will launch on September 28, Poco and Vivo will launch their new smartphones on September 30, and Motorola plans to launch its new smartphone on October 1.
Samsung will launch the Galazy M52 5G on September 28.
- Experts explain what is causing heavy rains in Uttarakhand, Kerala
- Sheikh Hasina orders immediate action against those who incited violence using religion
- VHP stages protest in West Bengal, Assam over attacks on minorities in Bangladesh
- Northeast to be developed as India’s bio-economic hub: Jitendra Singh
- Sikkim logs 27 new COVID-19 cases, 1 fresh fatality
- IIT-Delhi to offer BTech course in Energy Engineering from 2021 academic session