Vivo has announced a launch date for its new flagship smartphones and will perhaps be introducing all the three models under the series, namely Vivo X70, X70 Pro and X70 Pro+. The company has also dropped some hints on what to expect from the launch. The Vivo X70 Pro+ will be the first smartphone to pack Snapdragon 888 Plus processor in India.
Vivo has confirmed the launch of its latest flagship smartphones in India. The company has put up a dedicated webpage for the Vivo X70 series on the Vivo India website. Among other things, the webpage confirms the launch date for the new Vivo smartphones and as per it, the X70 series will be launched in India on September 30. The launch event for the Vivo X70 series in India will take place at 12.00 PM.
For the uninitiated, Vivo introduced the X70 series in China earlier this month as its latest top-tier offerings. The series consists of three new models, namely Vivo X70, Vivo X70 Pro, and Vivo X70 Pro+, and boast of top-notch specs for photography like a quad-camera setup, powerful processors, and a big battery with fast charging support.
Other than the launch date, the webpage showcases the different colours on the X70 series. It even depicts the Zeiss optics camera system on the smartphone along with the ultra-sensing gimbal on it.
The smartphone will be the first phone in India to feature the latest Qualcomm flagship chipset. Besides, the Vivo smartphones come with a quad-camera setup, 120Hz display and up to 12GB RAM with up to 512GB storage.
- Gloom over Kolkata airport as bodies of 5 trekkers arrive from Uttarakhand
- 67th National Film Awards: Here’s a list of winners being awarded
- Won’t hesitate to seek foreign help for relief: PM Deuba on Nepal floods
- Rajinikanth receives Dada Saheb Phalke award
- Kashmiri, UP, Bihar students scuffle at Punjab college after India-Pak match
- After historic high vs India, Pakistan seek revenge on New Zealand