QuickGhy, one of the known leading app-based service providers headquartered in Guwahati has been operating over the last two years in the category of home care and personal care services. On-demand services like Plumber, electrician, at-home salon, delivery of grocery and essentials, deep cleaning etc has seen a rise in the city.
With its ever-growing demand in the market and its vision of working to uplift the blue-collared workforce, QuickGhy has acquired a Guwahati based company ‘Feed the Need’ to expand its vertical to personality development, soft skills and communication programs. Formerly owned by Shyamm Bhhatia, Feed the Need will now be a part of QuickGhy.
Co-Founder, Drishti Medhi adds, “Since the inception, QuickGhy has been focusing on the overall welfare of the blue collared workforce. With the addition of a new vertical in the space of personality development, communication and soft skills, we plan on working with a new outreach program for our partners and their families to help them improve their soft skills. While there is a long way to go, we’ve just begun on the journey of achieving our greater goals.”
Back in February ’21, the app QG DAKSHA was launched in partnership with Assam Skill Development Mission to make easy market access for the service providers and customers to get services at the comfort of home.
QuickGhy is on its path of becoming one of the most reliable, instant service providers from the Northeast India region.
- Mizoram: 40,000 kg Areca nuts worth Rs 1.56 crore recovered
- BJP workers attacking Raijor Dal workers: Akhil Gogoi
- Vincent Pala’s statement on jhum cultivation not based on facts: NESFAS
- Denmark Open: PV Sindhu loses in quarters
- Bar Himanta from by-poll campaign: Cong leader writes to poll panel
- Vaccination drive a success because of you all: Arunachal CM to healthcare workers