With Barcelona on top of the table followed by Real Madrid, the La Liga matches this week will provide a chance for the other teams to move forward as both these football giants aren’t playing this week. Atletico Madrid has a chance to climb to the top four as they face Almeria who are placed 14th on the table.
Here is the full schedule of the La Liga matches this week.
La Liga fixtures this week
Celta Vigo vs Villarreal: January 14, 1.30 AM (IST)
Valladolid vs Rayo Vallenco: January 14, 6.30 PM (IST)
Girona vs Sevilla: January 14, 8.45 PM (IST)
Osasuna vs Mallorca: January 14, 11 PM (IST)
Real Sociedad vs Athletic Club: January 15, 1.30 AM (IST)
Getafe vs Espanyol: January 15, 6.30 PM (IST)
Almeria vs Atletico Madrid: January 15, 8.45 PM (IST)
Betting Prediction for the La Liga matches this week
Celta Vigo vs Villarreal: 8/11
Valladolid vs Rayo Vallenco: 9/4
Girona vs Sevilla: 1/11
Osasuna vs Mallorca: 22/5
Real Sociedad vs Athletic Club: 9/13
Getafe vs Espanyol: 7/10
Almeria vs Atletico Madrid: 9/10
Help sustain honest journalism.
Where can you watch La Liga matches
You can catch all the La Liga matches on the Sports18 TV channel in India. If you want to stream these matches you can do it on JioTV and Voot.
Also Read | Kohli slams century, India wins! Worth every penny
- Meghalaya: Citizens, forest officials nab illegal timber
- India will become ‘Vishwaguru’ in knowledge: Assam Governor
- Congress protests in Guwahati over action against Rahul
- What Vincent van Gogh’s letters to his family say about why he became an artist
- Countdown for LVM3-M3 OneWeb India-2 mission begins
- Why Tripura’s youngest MLA says youth are ‘bound to join politics’