Guwahati: Olympic bronze medal winner Lovlina Borgohain, Jamuna Boro, Ankushita Boro, Bhagyabati Kachari, and Alary Boro from Assam will attend the Women National Boxing Coaching Camp in Rohtak, Haryana starting from December 11.
Meanwhile, Shiva Thapa, with two boxing coaches from Assam, will attend the Men’s National Boxing Coaching camp in Patiala, Punjab.
As many as 52 men and 49 women top boxers along with the participants of the Elite National Championships are scheduled to resume training in the camp from Saturday.
The coaching camp comprises boxers across 12 weight categories in the women’s section. Meanwhile, boxers from across as many as 13 categories in the men’s section will train at the coaching camp.
- PM’s call for mass drive on Sunday an insult: Manipur TNL
- Assam: Train equipped with state-of-art features flagged off
- No hope of Left’s revival in Tripura, says leader of Oppn Animesh Debbarma
- How a neurosurgeon is training the next gen of Wushu athletes of Manipur
- Meghalaya: Harijan Colony issue could be solved this year, says deputy CM
- Tripura: National Highway blocked, railway affected during TIPRA bandh