A quick-fix video of Australian slalom canoeist Jessica Fox, who won a bronze and a gold medal at the Tokyo Olympics 2020 is going viral. What is breaking the internet is the fact that she is fixing her kayak with a condom.
In a video posted on Tik Tok, a man can be seen placing a mixture of carbon in front of the kayak before sliding a condom in front of it.
Fox, who won her first Olympic gold medal in the women’s C1 canoe slalom and bronze in the canoe slalom K1 final, captioned her viral Tik Tok video as, “How kayakers use condoms.”
The text on the video read as, “Bet you never knew condoms could be used for kayak repairs.” She added, “It gives the carbon a smooth finish.”
The TikTok video has also made its way to other social media platforms like Instagram and Twitter and is going viral on the internet.
However, the condom provided by the Tokyo Olympic 2020, was not for the purpose of using it in the Olympic Village, especially for fixing kayaks but to encourage the athletes to use them at home to help support the HIV/AIDS campaign.
- MSSSB: Mizoram student’s body protests over ‘jobs to Non-Mizos’
- Northeast industrial body hails Budget 2023 as ‘growth-oriented’
- Assam: G-20 delegates visit Kaziranga ahead of first series of events
- SDF demands CM’s resignation, blames Sikkim govt for ‘immigrant row’
- Meghalaya 2023: AICC takes on CM over ‘no development’ remark
- Now, Sikkim CM blames Chamling for taking old settlers’ issue to SC