Indian film composer and singer A.R Rahman teamed up with young singer Ananya Birla to release the official Team India cheer song #Cheer4India- “Hindustani Way” for Tokyo Olympics 2021.
Union Minister for Youth and Sports Affairs, Anurag Thakur launched the Team India Cheer song today at 3.30 pm during a live premier.
The concept and vocals for the song are by Ananya Birla. The lyrics is penned by A.R Rahman, Ananya Birla, Nirmika Singh, Madi Yanofsky and Shishir Samant, and the music video is directed by Danny Mamik and Sahaan Hattangadi.
“The fact that I was able to write this song with A.R sir for our country is a huge honour for me and a huge milestone in my career. The fact that A.R sir even agreed to work with me and guide me, honestly, I can’t express how much it means to me. I hope that our song can help cheer our lovely athletes a little bit,” said Ananya Birla during the live premier.
Tokyo Olympics 2021 is all set to start from July 23, 2021 and continue till August 8, 2021.
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Virat Kohli will step down as T20 Captain after World Cup In Dubai
- US, UK, Australia launch new trilateral Indo-Pacific alliance to counter China
- Farmers suffering, govt is nowhere, say Meghalaya MLAs