Mumbai: Former Indian off-spinner Harbhajan Singh on Saturday announced the arrival of his second child with wife, actor Geeta Basra.
The 41-year-old sports star shared the news on his official Instagram page.
“Blessed with a baby boy #grateful #babyboy,” Singh wrote.
Harbhajan Singh said both mother and child are “doing well”.
The cricketer went on to express gratitude to their well-wishers for their constant love and support.
Basra and Singh, who got married in the 2015, are also parents to four-year-old daughter, Hinaya Heer Plaha.
- Meghalaya 2023: TMC’s Richard Marak slams NPP’s work record
- Garena’s Free Fire Max Redeem Codes for 6 January, 2023
- Nagaland polls: Only 6 candidates file nominations so far; deadline Tuesday
- Five held in Guwahati businessman murder case
- Shah, Mamata to arrive in poll-bound Tripura on Monday
- ISRO-NASA built satellite ready to be shipped to India for launch