The second match of the UEFA Euro Cup 2020 semi-final round between England and Denmark is all set. Italy has already secured its spot in the finals after defeating Spain in the first semi-final.
England crushed Ukraine with a 4-0 victory in Rome to set up a semi-final clash against Denmark, who defeated the Czech Republic 2-1 to make it into the semi-final.
The England vs Denmark Euro 2020 semi-final match will be broadcast live on July 8 at 12:30 AM fIST rom the Wembley Stadium in London.
Here are the betting odds for the England vs Denmark Euro 2020 semi-final match:
- England: -140
- Denmark: +425
- Draw: +260
- Over/Under: 2.5 (O: +125/U: -170)
Italy will be facing the winner of the second semi-final match on July 12 at the Wembley Stadium in the finals of the UEFA Euro Cup 2020 tournament.
The Euro Cup 2020 scheduled games can be seen live across the Sony Sports Network in India through Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten 4. All the Euro Cup 2020 matches will be available to stream live on the SonyLiv app and website.
- FIFA World Cup 2022: Schedule, fixtures, predictions today, Dec 2
- Pakistan to review strategy after TTP militants calls off truce
- Powerful linear accelerator begins smashing atoms. It could reveal rare forms of matter
- German Chancellor likely to visit India twice next year: Ambassador
- Nagaland pillar of India’s ‘Act East policy’: VP Dhankhar
- Arunachal: Dambuk oranges find takers in UAE