Would it be fair to say that Denmark is the overwhelming favourite of all neutrals watching the Euro 2020? When they lined up against Czech Republic, it promised to be a great affair at Baku, Azerbaijan. And the match lived up to expectations.
The Danes took the early lead courtesy a Thomas Delaney header in the fifth minute and in the first half stoppage time, doubled their lead thanks to Dolberg, who has been one of their players of the tournament. The Czechs, however, did not give up and started the second half with intent and in the 49th minute, Patrick Schick cut the Dane lead by half. However, there was no comeback for the Czech team and the Danes now await the winner of the match between Ukraine and England.
Here’s how Twitter celebrated with the Danes:
- 3 Chinese astronauts return safely after completing six months mission
- Netflix’s Lady Chatterley’s Lover reduces this tale of class conflict to a simple love story
- RBI likely to moderate interest hike: Experts
- Ventilation reduces the risk of COVID. So why are we still ignoring it?
- Does fake behaviour strike a chord with the corrupt?
- West Bengal planning green hydrogen plant in Durgapur