The Euro Cup 2020 quarterfinal round will come to an end with two matches which will decide who will join Italy and Spain in the semi-finals. On Saturday, the Czech Republic and Denmark will go head to head in an attempt to secure a spot in the next round. Denmark has dedicated their victories to Christian Eriksen, who has inspired the Danish footballers to go beyond their limits. The Czech Republic, on the other hand, has had a solid look on the field with striker Patrik Schick.
The second match will see England face Ukraine to move onto the semi-final round. England has notched up four clean sheets, and the prospect of a semi-final match at Wembley, with 40,000 roaring England fans, should give the Three Lions the push they need. Meanwhile, Ukraine, who qualified for the knockout phase as one of the four best third-placed teams behind the Netherlands and Austria, will be hoping to bring an end to England’s run.
Fixtures, schedule and venues
Match 1: Czech Republic vs Denmark at 09:30 PM IST from the Baku Olympic Stadium, Azerbaijan
Match 2: Ukraine vs England at 12:30 AM IST from the Stadio Olimpico, Rome
Betting odds for the Czech Republic vs Denmark match
- Denmark: +110
- Czech Republic: +275
- Draw: +225
- Over/Under: 2.5 (O: +140 | U: -190)
Betting odds for the Ukraine vs England match
- England: -250
- Ukraine: +750
- Draw: +350
- Over/Under: 2.5 (O: +100 | U: -135)
Where to watch Spain vs Switzerland quarterfinal match live:
The Euro Cup 2020 scheduled games can be seen live across the Sony Sports Network in India through Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten 4. All the Euro Cup Quarter-final matches will be available to stream live on the SonyLiv app and website.
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules