Two teams looking for redemption after defeats in their opening group game go head-to-head in Bucharest this afternoon as Ukraine take on North Macedonia in the Euro Cup 2020.
Ukraine was involved in one of the games of the tournament so far as they came from two-down to equalise against the Netherlands, only for Denzel Dumfries to win it for the Dutch.
Meanwhile, North Macedonia was beaten 3-1 by Austria in their first-ever major tournament. The team still showed more than enough to suggest they won’t be the punching bags of the tournament like many expected.
Ukraine vs North Macedonia – Betting odds
Ukraine came back from two goals down against the Netherlands on Sunday before conceding a late winner but are Betfair Sportsbook’s 4/6 (1.66) to get on track with a victory here.
According to BettingExpert, Ukraine are 8/13 to win, with North Macedonia 5/1 to come away with the victory. A draw is priced at 14/5.
Where to watch the match?
The Euro Cup matches will be telecast across the Sony Sports Network in India through its four channels, Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten 4. The matches will also be available to stream live on the SonyLiv app and website.
- No, foetuses are not surrounded by bacteria in womb: review
- India has 21 judges per million population: Govt
- Ukrainian ecologists say nature will suffer no matter war’s result
- 5 names recommended by Collegium to be cleared soon: Centre to SC
- Quad agrees to leverage machine learning to enhance cyber security
- Chinese spy balloon spotted over US airspace