After being postponed twice, CONMEBOL has finally decided to host this year’s Copa America tournament in Brazil. The tournament, which was originally scheduled to be held in Colombia, and then in Argentina last year, was postponed due to the COVID-19 pandemic and other reasons. Ten teams will be battling for the Copa America championship and betting odds are already rolling for the highly anticipated competition that is already a year late.
The CONMEBOL finally settled on giving the hosting rights for the Copa America tournament to Brazil, just two weeks before the tournament was scheduled to begin. It is scheduled to begin on June 13 and end on July 10, 2021.
Let us take a look at the betting odds and which country is more likely to take home the Copa America Championship trophy and how the public is betting.
According to NBC Sports, which provided odds by PointsBet, Brazil is the number one contender to win the championship, while Argentina is currently the second favourite. According to the report, other teams like Uruguay, Colombia, and Chile are also looking dangerous.
According to a report by OddsShark, Brazil retains its spot as a favourite to win the Copa America tournament, but they have named Uruguay as the underdog in this tournament. Their futures odds look like:
Copa America’s matches will be broadcast live on the Sony Sports Network on its four channels, namely Sony Six, Sony Ten 1, Sony Ten 3, Sony Ten 4, in India.
- Nagaland Lottery August 4: Check Dear Mercury Wednesday lottery result
- Ravi Dahiya ensures fourth medal for India with sensational ‘pin down’
- Mizoram Lottery August 4: Check Prospect Day lottery result
- Long-lasting Covid symptoms rare in children: Lancet study
- Mizoram, Assam talks aim to de-escalate border dispute
- Manipur Lottery August 4: Check Singam Sedum Day lottery result