Guwahati: India’s star cricketer Virender Sehwag has launched CRICURU – India’s first experiential learning website aimed at redefining the cricket coaching experience in the country.
CRICURU is a pioneer in AI-based cricket coaching in the country and aims at offering a personalized learning experience for its users. The curriculum for each player has been developed personally by Sehwag along with Sanjay Bangar, former Indian player and batting coach of the Indian Cricket team.
Sharing his views on the launch of CRICURU, Sehwag said, “At CRICURU, our aim is to develop an ecosystem to democratize cricket learning in India and bridge the existing gaps. Our curriculum is designed meticulously, giving access to coaching experts from across the globe to offer an uninterrupted coaching experience for aspiring cricketers at par with international standards of cricket.”
“CRICURU also gives parents an opportunity to become partners with their children as they work towards attaining the required skill set for a professional career in cricket,” Virender Sehwag added.
With international cricket attaining new heights in terms of technology-led innovation, there was a need that India too joins the bandwagon to offer a similar experience for aspiring cricketers in the country.
CRICURU is India’s first AI-enabled website designed to help youngsters learn playing cricket through master classes of 30 handpicked player coaches from across the globe with about four hours of curated video content with each coach, where learning is evaluated using customized AI led technology. It is the only experiential learning website that brings learning alive through immersive videos, interactive augmented reality and engaging simulations.
Sanjay Bangar, co-founder of CRICURU said, “The vision behind CRICURU is to offer access to cricket coaching for people living anywhere across the country, even Tier 2 and 3 cities which can be easily accessed from the comfort of your homes. With smartphone and internet penetration on the rise, this just makes it more accessible for aspiring enthusiasts.”
Key features of CRICURU:
- Master classes of around 34 handpicked player coaches from across the globe– AB de Villiers, Brett Lee, Brian Lara, Chris Gayle, Dwayne Bravo, Harbhajan Singh, Jonty Rhodes etc.
- Customized AI led technology to evaluate users batting objectively and rate their performance on an ongoing basis to show how the progress is.
- Each user gets a score against the MCC coaching manual.
- Personalized learning experience for every user.
- Knowledge driven initiative which is powered by some of the best-known cricket legends.
- Users get a firsthand experience from celebrated players as to how they navigated success, failure & fame.
CRICURU is available on both iOS and Android devices and users can log on to www.cricuru.com to subscribe for a duration of 1 year. The subscription fees start from Rs 299 for a duration of 1 year.
- ‘Pathaan’ raises Rs 667 crore gross worldwide box office earnings in eight days
- BJP using money from LIC, nationalised banks to benefit some leaders: Mamata
- Assam: 4 years on, little hope for this Cachar road lost to erosion
- Meghalaya 2023: BJP fields ex-militant Bernard Marak against CM
- G-20 summit a golden opportunity to highlight Assam’s culture: Sonowal
- Why publishers are banning listing of ChatGPT as academic author