Watch their inspiring story here.
Guwahati: Football is a game that is dearly loved by many across the globe. Among the popular names, there are also many who grew up in ghettos and went on to become legends.
One such diehard football fan, Bhargav Kalita, wishes to move forward in life despite hurdles. He finds inspiration in players such as Alan Deori and Holicharan Narzary, who went on to become household names despite coming from humble backgrounds. With a goal to play in the nationals, the 15-year-old has been training for the past three years.
Team EastMojo captured the amazing story of Bhargav’s club, Rainbow FC, which operates from the Janayati Yuba Kalyan Parishad practice ground located in Odalbakra.
- Watch: Can Bar Tshangay Falls become Sikkim’s next tourism destination?
- Naga peace talks set to resume as interlocutor, Assam CM step in
- Mizoram: Chakma villages threaten strike over disbursal of grant money
- Arunachal Pradesh gets four more oxygen plants
- Utd Democratic Alliance: Opposition-less govt a reality in Nagaland
- I-T dept: Sonu Sood, associates evaded Rs 20 crore tax, violated FCRA