GANGTOK: Sikkim recorded 20 new Covid cases from the 164 samples tested on Tuesday. Seventeen cases were from East Sikkim, one case from North Sikkim and two cases from South Sikkim.
The State’s Covid positivity rate was 12%, the health authorities informed.
With 8 recoveries on Tuesday, there are now 59 active Covid cases in Sikkim. Among them, one patient has severe symptoms while others have mild symptoms or are asymptomatic.
One more Covid-related death was also reported from new STNM Hospital. So far, 455 people have died due to COVID-19 in Sikkim.
- Why do kids bully? And what can parents do about it?
- Assam: 50 students fall ill after taking iron folic acid tablets
- G20 presidency will also be celebrated in Manipur: EAM Jaishankar
- India-Bhutan must harness space technology and its applications: EAM
- Private sector satellites to boost IoT, ham radio use, earth observation
- ‘Fighting’ a brother: Why is Naga wrestling so special and important?