Gangtok: Sikkim’s COVID-19 tally rose to 39,184 on Tuesday as three more people tested positive for the infection, a health bulletin said.
All three new cases were recorded in East Sikkim.
Sikkim now has 13 active cases, while 37,969 people have recovered from the disease, 453 patients have succumbed to the disease, and 749 have migrated to other states.
The Himalayan state has thus far tested over 3,39,829 samples for COVID-19, including 97 in the last 24 hours.
- Why does everyone seem to have food intolerances these days?
- Flood situation remains grim in Assam, over 25 lakh still hit
- Sikkim reports 2 new COVID-19 cases
- Tripura: Cong-BJP clash sparks tension in Agartala; Cong chief hospitalized
- Administration yet to reach all affected people of Silchar: Himanta
- New music! The latest by Ama Lou, Alewya, Tierra Whack and Flohio