Gangtok: Sikkim on Thursday reported 368 new COVID-19 cases, which pushed the tally to 36,098, while two more fatalities raised the toll to 417, the health department said in its bulletin.
East Sikkim logged 243 positive cases followed by West Sikkim at 68, South at 50 and North at seven.
Currently, the Himalayan state has 2,439 active cases. At least 503 COVID-positive people have migrated out, and 32,739 have recovered from the disease.
As many as 2,97,778 samples have been tested in the state thus far, including 1,237 in the past 24 hours.
The daily positivity rate stood at 29.7 per cent and the daily recovery rate at 92 per cent.
Muhurat, poster release of Assamese feature film ‘Gangs of a Family’
- India to host Miss World pageant for the first time in 27 years
- What is organic food and how to identify organic products?
- India’s Samudrayaan project on track: Rijiju
- Heatwave conditions likely to continue for 3 more days in Bengal
- Nagaland: 16-yr-old Tenloi Phom secures silver in National school games
- Arunachal athletes battling for life after deadly accident