She also went to the Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial Temple and paid homage to the revered soldier, they said.
The minister visited Tsomgo Lake on her way back to the state capital.
Lekhi is on a three-day tour to the northeastern state.
- Assam aims to inoculate over 7 lakh people on Modi’s birthday
- Cadbury: Netizens revel in nostalgia of this 90s Ad remake
- Taliban orders male students, teachers to school from Saturday
- Meghalaya Assembly adjourned sine die
- India sets record, administers over 2 cr vaccine doses in a day
- Myanmar court sets Oct. 1 for Suu Kyi corruption trial