She also went to the Baba Harbhajan Singh Memorial Temple and paid homage to the revered soldier, they said.
The minister visited Tsomgo Lake on her way back to the state capital.
Lekhi is on a three-day tour to the northeastern state.
- HC orders interim stay on Assam-Meghalaya border pact
- SC directs UPSC, Nagaland, Centre to complete process of appointment of state DGP by Dec 19
- Treat patients first before initiating hospital admission process: Mamata to doctors
- Arunachal: CBI files charge sheet in APPSC question paper leak case
- For Zo refugees fleeing Bangladesh, BSF beating, ‘Mizoram is only hope’
- Indian High Commissioner presents credentials to King Charles