The COVID-19 death toll remained at 309 as no fresh fatality was reported in the last 24 hours, it said.
East Sikkim district reported 86 new COVID-19 cases followed by 44 each in West Sikkim and South Sikkim and 3 in North Sikkim district, the bulletin said.
The Himalayan state now has 1,894 active COVID-19 cases while 18,944 people have recovered from the disease and 256 patients have migrated to other states, it said.
East Sikkim district has logged the highest number of COVID-19 cases at 13,328 followed by 4,492 in South Sikkim, 2,853 in West Sikkim and 474 in North Sikkim district.
Sikkim has so far tested 1,68,667 samples for COVID-19 including 846 in the last 24 hours.
Sikkim’s COVID-19 positivity rate stands at 20.9 per cent, while the recovery rate has increased to 88.5 per cent, it added.
- Coffee doesn’t give you extra energy. Here’s what happens instead
- Expecting slowdown in Indian economy to 6.1 pc in 2023: IMF
- India condemns terror attack in Pakistan’s Peshawar city
- Scientists working to increase shelf life of millets-based products
- What to do if your kid is biting, hitting and kicking?
- Assam: GP Singh takes charge as DGP, pledges to make force citizen-centric