Gangtok: Sikkim will again welcome tourists with inter-state movement being allowed from July 5. The relaxation is allowed for those fully vaccinated and after the submission of RT-PCR negative report at Melli and Rangpo check-posts.
The relaxation is applicable till July 12.
The new guidelines state that all hotels, guest houses and home stays will be allowed to operate with 50 per cent capacity with COVID-19 protocols. Malls, showroom will be permitted to operation with COVID-19 protocols.
The movement of passengers boarding or returning from Pakyong or Bagdogra airports and New Jalpaiguri Railway station in West Bengal will be allowed on the production of journey tickets and negative RT-PCR reports conducted within 72 hours of arrival.
All state government offices including PSUs, different boards, corporations under the state government will work with 100 per cent attendance with those employees who have received both doses COVID19 vaccine. Other employees may be permitted to follow the present arrangement of 50 percent attendance.
Similar relaxations have been granted to factories, production units and commercial establishments.
All vehicles, including private cars, taxis and two-wheelers can ply with odd-even stipulation. Pillion riders will now be allowed in all two wheelers.
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules
- Virat Kohli will step down as T20 Captain after World Cup In Dubai
- US, UK, Australia launch new trilateral Indo-Pacific alliance to counter China
- Farmers suffering, govt is nowhere, say Meghalaya MLAs