Gangtok: Sikkim reported 178 fresh COVID-19 cases, raising the tally to 20,955, a health department bulletin said on Saturday. The death toll remained at 308.
The northeastern state now has 2,058 active COVID-19 cases, while 18,336 people have recovered from the disease so far, it said.
Of the new COVID-19 cases, West Sikkim registered 64 infections, followed by 60 in East Sikkim, 51 in South Sikkim and three in North Sikkim.
It has conducted 1,66,083 sample tests for COVID-19 thus far, the bulletin added.
- Meghalaya: Citizens, forest officials nab illegal timber
- India will become ‘Vishwaguru’ in knowledge: Assam Governor
- Congress protests in Guwahati over action against Rahul
- What Vincent van Gogh’s letters to his family say about why he became an artist
- Countdown for LVM3-M3 OneWeb India-2 mission begins
- Why Tripura’s youngest MLA says youth are ‘bound to join politics’