Gangtok: A 6-year-old boy from Melli, South Sikkim, has suddenly become the darling of the state with his reaction to chickens being taken for slaughter.
The six-year-old boy can be seen crying, waving goodbye and wishing to see his chickens again, as they are cramped and loaded in a truck before being taken for slaughter.
This heart-wrenching reaction from the boy shows his honest attachment to the chicken that he helped raise in his home.
- Indian High Commissioner presents credentials to King Charles
- Meghalaya: MLA Mohendro Rapsang to quit Cong, to join NPP
- India logs 249 fresh COVID-19 cases
- G20 presidency coming to India is no small thing: RSS chief
- China could face a catastrophic COVID surge as it lifts restrictions
- Assam: Hockey World Cup trophy travels through Guwahati