Gangtok: A 6-year-old boy from Melli, South Sikkim, has suddenly become the darling of the state with his reaction to chickens being taken for slaughter.
The six-year-old boy can be seen crying, waving goodbye and wishing to see his chickens again, as they are cramped and loaded in a truck before being taken for slaughter.
This heart-wrenching reaction from the boy shows his honest attachment to the chicken that he helped raise in his home.
- Manipur celebrates hockey player Nilakanta Sharma’s Olympic bronze
- Pictures: Storms leave behind trail of destruction in Assam’s Doomdooma
- Meghalaya SSLC Class 10 results 2021 declared, 52.91% students pass
- Mizoram logs 1,088 new COVID-19 cases, 1 more death
- Real ‘Chak De’ moment: Film stars hail Indian men’s hockey team for winning Olympic medal
- Meghalaya HSSLC Class 12 Arts exam results: St Anthony’s student tops list