East Sikkim district registered 75 new cases followed by South Sikkim (36) and West Sikkim district (20).
The state now has 2,390 active cases, while 16,652 people have recovered from the disease, it said.
The Himalayan state has so far reported 296 COVID-19 deaths, while the 251 patients have migrated to other states, the bulletin said.
The state tested 659 samples in the last 24 hours taking the total number of samples tested thus far to 1,58,201.
The COVID-19 positivity rate now is 19.8 per cent, while the recovery rate has increased to 85 per cent.
- Shillong Teer Result today: How to check winners of Shillong lottery for September 23
- Court postpones hearing on rape accused Sahil Zaroo’s bail plea
- Assam horror: Watch photographer trample ‘dead’ man amid Sipajhar eviction drive
- Vaccinated pregnant women pass high level of antibodies to babies: Study
- Maha: Girl gangraped over months; 33 booked, 2 minors among 26 held so far
- Taiwan asks to join trade group, says China might interfere