The coronavirus death toll rose to 260 as the Himalayan state reported three more fatalities, it said.
At present, Sikkim has 4,103 active cases.
As many as 11,299 patients have recuperated from the infection and 214 people have migrated out of the state.
Of the new infections, South Sikkim reported 107 cases, followed by East Sikkim (100), West Sikkim (41) and North Sikkim (two).
In the past 24 hours, 2,765 samples have been tested for COVID-19.
- Assam: G20 delegates mesmerised by diverse culture and hospitality
- India, France, UAE unveil plan for cooperation under trilateral framework
- Sri Lanka must correct its ‘errors and failures’: President at 75th I-Day
- Nagaland govt restrict drugs sale to fight drug menace, pharma trafficking
- Assam: Chargesheet against doctors, magistrate in minor’s murder case
- Nagaland: Rs. 28.96 cr in cash, IMFL, drugs seized ahead of Assembly polls