The death toll rose to 239 as two more patients succumbed to the disease, it said.
Of the new cases, 141 were registered in East Sikkim, 110 in South Sikkim, 43 in West Sikkim and one in North Sikkim district.
The Himalayan state now has 3,422 active cases, while 9,933 people have recovered from the disease, the bulletin said.
Altogether, 212 coronavirus-positive patients have migrated to other states.
The state has so far conducted 1,12,724 sample tests, including 1,195 in the last 24 hours, it added.
- Rs 50,000 ex-gratia to kin of those who lost lives to COVID: Centre to SC
- Border issue: Khasi Hills council chief unhappy over exclusion
- Researchers have figured why COVID cases continue to rise in Mizoram
- RN Ravi formally relieved as interlocutor for Naga peace talks
- Manipur CM Biren Singh shows off football skills in friendly match
- Saree: Netizens wreak havoc on Delhi restaurant for denying woman entry