Two fresh fatalities also increased the death toll to 214.
The small Himalayan state has 3,092 active cases. While 8,439 patients have recovered from the disease so far, 210 others have migrated out, the bulletin said.
Of the new positive cases, East Sikkim district registered 158, followed by 71 in West Sikkim and 37 in South Sikkim.
Sikkim tested 838 samples for COVID-19 in the past 24 hours, taking the total number of such tests to 1,06,563.
- Kerala landslide toll touches 18 as rescuers dig deeper
- Father’s responsibilities wouldn’t end at son attaining 18 years age: Delhi HC
- Weight loss & fad diets: Know the pros and cons before taking drastic steps
- Five natural homemade face packs for every skin type
- Plan to develop tourist circuit of places travelled by Srimanta Sankardev: Assam CM
- Assam reports 269 new COVID-19 cases