The Centre has approved the switch between the Chief justices of Sikkim and Andhra Pradesh on Thursday.
Chief Justice of Sikkim High Court Arup Kumar Goswami has been appointed as the new CJ of Andhra Pradesh. He was appointed as the Chief Justice of the Sikkim High Court on October 15, 2019.
Chief Justice Of Andhra Pradesh High Court, Jitendra Kumar Maheswari, has been appointed as the Sikkim new CJ.
Justice Maheshwari was appointed as the CJ of Andhra Pradesh HC in September 2019.
The Supreme Court Collegium recommended a slew of transfers by a resolution passed earlier this month.
- Several leaders in Mizoram’s Siaha quit MNF
- The seven important nutrients for mental health
- Antibodies against coronavirus ‘coldspots’ discovered
- When wastewater from planes was tested for COVID among travellers
- ‘Your tiger killed my cattle’: As big cats thrive in Bhutan, farmers struggle
- Here’s why Magnesium is such an important micronutrient