Gangtok: Legislator Aditya Golay, who is also the son of chief minister PS Golay, has been tested COVID-19 positive along with eight others from the CM’s residence in Lumsey on Wednesday.
This was confirmed following COVID-19 tests at STNM Hospital.
Earlier, wife of the chief minister also tested positive and was shifted to an isolated facility in Mintokgang COVID Care Centre. Aditya, on the contrary, has been advised home isolation, as per sources.
Five Sikkim legislators have already been tested positive, days before the start of the state assembly session.
Aditya Golay also attended the assembly session on Monday.
- Maternal uncle sentenced to 25-years in jail for raping niece
- Arunachal: Congress imposes bandh in Siang over failure to restore Highway
- BJP MLA writes to Nadda, demands separation of Darjeeling from Bengal
- Centre to appoint CS with working knowledge of Mizo language: Zoramthanga
- Repeal AFSPA, deliver justice: Kohima residents take to streets
- AFSPA misused, should be repealed: Arunachal Congress MLA Ering