Gangtok: 2 COVID deaths were recorded Sikkim. One is a 40- year-old male, an Army civilian cook from North Sikkim.
Another is a 37-year-old male admitted in STNM Hospital.
The state recorded a total of 2055 cases with new 21 in RT PCR and 8 in RAT testing.
The untraceable person from Friday has been identified from Nam Nang.
Among the patient lists: 1 from Nam Nang, 1 in Tibet road from containment area, 1 from Bakthang Falls, 1 from Riiddhi Siddhi, Deorali, 2 from Metro Point, 5th mile, a primary contact of a previous patient. 1 from PNG Road, 2 from Sisa Golai near Gajraj Hotel. 1from Pakyong, 1from Barpipal in Sichey, 2 from Railway Guest House, Sichey, both are Health staffs. 1 more from Arithang above CS Rai Secondary School. 1 from Chisopani, who was tested in Singtam District Hospital.
1 is a Central Referral Hospital staff from Tathangchen in Gangtok.
Another patient in CRH from Rongneyk shifted to ITBP Lingdum, he was an ITBP from 5th Mile and was moved to ITBP Lingdum due to lack of space, is also a positive.
1from Geyzing, Sakyong area
1SSB personnel from Kyongsa
Both west cases in Ayush Hospital in West Sikkim.
Singtam and Kumtek and Namthang Jorethang all have 1 each RAT positive.
3 from Majhigaon are all health staffs.
1from Shantinagar in Jorethang, South Sikkim.
- Sheriff: Alec Baldwin fired prop gun on movie set, killing woman
- Nagaland: 13 cops under investigation for misappropriation of gold bars
- First female head of Japan labour lobby vows to empower women
- CISF apologises to actor after she is asked to remove prosthetic limb at airport
- 2 of family killed in lightning strike in Bengal
- AASU stages protest against fuel price hike in Assam