Wreath was laid at Sherathang War Memorial, Sikkim on September 11, 2020 to commemorate the 53rd Anniversary of the Natu La Skirmish on behalf of General Officer Commanding and all ranks of Black Cat Division at Sherathang War Memorial.
The Natu La Skirmish of 1967 was one of the finest hours of the Indian Army wherein our troops stood firm and resolute against unprovoked belligerence by China.
Soldiers of the Indian Army had displayed unparalleled bravery and courage to successfully defend the crucial Pass. Every year a solemn ceremony is held to remember the supreme sacrifice and to celebrate the victory.
- Vishwakarma Puja: Ancient marvels designed by the divine architect
- Assam: Biswanath girl, in shorts, made to wrap curtain to sit for exam
- Not an inch should be given to Assam: Meghalaya Opposition
- Dhoni part of 15-member defence ministry panel on NCC
- Mizo RS member K. Vanlalvena tests positive for COVID-19
- Madras High Court stays certain sub-clauses of new IT Rules